Sunday, December 25, 2011

17th on the 23rd

NOTE: This post is dedicated to my awesome cousin who just had her birthday last Friday. :)

It was my first time to finish the 9-day novena mass after my 16 years of living and I swear it felt great. After the Dawn Mass, my whole family had breakfast at Jollibee. It's a sad fact but I hate Jollibee so much but the food was still worth it. I didn't realize how yummy their ice cream was until that day (I've always been a Mcdo lover haha).

L-R: Alexis, Jill, Jaja, Sam and Nikka
 Jollibee joined in to get a picture with the birthday girl.. and so did Yum haha



Right before the food arrived, we saw this vintage Volvo parked right outside Jollibee. It was too awesome I just had to take a picture of it <3


Jill and Nikka goofed off on the Drive Thru outside Jollibee


After having breakfast, we stopped by Fuente to drop off some goods for the victims of Sendong



This is us getting a picture with ABS-CBN host, Leo Lastimosa
 We spent the rest of the day sleeping and eating. After all those shindigs we did, we went to Robinsons Cybergate to watch the Wonggoys (I'll blog about them later on) but unfortunately, it was cancelled at the last minute huhuhu.



I hope you guys had fun because I sure did. ;)

xx,
Gianne

1 comment:

  1. i saw you this day(in Cybergate) and that volvo in redemptorist church yesterday :))))

    ReplyDelete