Monday, December 19, 2011

What I Want For Christmas

I got bored so I decided to visit Saab Magalona's blog and then I fell in love with her latest post!:) It was a FILED organizer. Each page was doodled by students from Ateneo de Manila. The organizer has a free "bandolier" for your pens and only costs for Php 545. I went to their website http://www.filed.com.ph/main/ and took a sneak peek of the planner. It was too awesome I just had to get one this weekend before it runs out. Luckily, we have Fully Booked here in Cebu. Definitely getting one for myself this Christmas!

Here are pics of the planner from Saab Magalona's blog:


The black thing covered around the organizer is actually the bandolier


I fell in love with this page haha
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M SO GETTING MYSELF THIS AND SOME STUFF FROM MAC. :)
Thanks, Saab!

Happy Holidays! :)

1 comment:

  1. COMMENTING LIKE YEAH. Hi Gie baby. I really really am jealous of this journal. Super. Are you buying this? If you are.... maka err suya.

    ReplyDelete