Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wishful Thinking for 2012

I was doing my usual hobby or in other words my new hobby for this Christmas break (looking through other people's Facebook profiles and blogs) and I realized I wanted some new things for 2012. I call Wishful Thinking because of the fact that I might not get these things that I want haha.

So, I present to you Gianne's Wishful Thinking List for 2012:
1. An iPhone 4S - It's the first one on my Wishful Thinking List because I've seen its features on television and man it looked so awesome.
2. A pair of DMs - I've seen models/bloggers wear these with dresses and shorts. Definitely want one.
3. A Fujifilm Instax - I didn't know how amazing the pictures looked until I saw photos from Patricia Prieto and Saab Magalona's blog
4. An iPod Nano - this is probably the coolest one among all the iPods. It can turn into a radio and a watch. AMAZING! 
That's about it. But, I'm not getting my hopes up for these things. I'll probably just pray for them. "Hulog na Langit" to be exact. Haha. To anyone who wants to give me these things.. DON'T BE SHY. Haha kidding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment